Thursday, October 4, 2007

Football and High-Tea

I am feeling very inspired to do things that I love to do. I think you should do the same. What if you put 3 activities on your calendar next week that fit in the "I would love to do but I never do them category?"

To kick things off, I am going to a a high school football game tomorrow night, just for the heck of it. Ben, Cabe, and have decided to support Ballard High, a team picked at random. We all have a great deal of excitement going into this game.

Then, I am going to start planning my princess high-tea party, because I just found a great princess dress at the thrift store down the street. Jane runs the store and she picked out all kinds of lovely items for me. This dress is a green, strapless, Jessica McClintock, and it goes well with my elbow-high, ivory lace gloves that I keep stored in my sock drawer for such a time as this.

Between football and high-tea, I think my activities are quite androgenous.

3 comments:

Gracie said...

Perhaps your third activity for the week should be a bingo night -- something that applies to both genders and all ages.

Tonight, for me, is Laundry Night. I realize that sounds dull, but it tends to be wonderfully engrossing (trade secrets of a single woman; I can't say more in this public forum).

Derrick Fudge said...

I am a little confused. First you tell us that we should come up with three activities, and then you proceed to give us 2 examples for yourself. Are you holding us to a higher standard than are willing to hold yourself to?

2nd question. Why do you want your life to be androgynous?

Kimberly said...

Mr. Fudge,
Yes, the 3:2 ratio is odd, You are right on this one.

As far as your second question, I don't think I said I "want" my life to be androgenous. I just stated that it was.

Nice to have your wit on my blog :)